3 Simple Steps to Become a Pro at Equity Investing Monday, Aug 06, 2018
Investing in equities should be for the long term. This is a golden a rule.
- Fill it. Shut it. Forget it: Just like we do for bikes Fill it. Shut it. Forget it. This is exactly what you need to do with your investments in a Diversified Equity Value Fund. Choose a good value fund, start an SIP in that fund and then forget you have even done the SIP. After 10 years log in and may be surprised to see what the amount has grown to become. Start an SIP in the Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund and park 20% of your equity portfolio in this fund. Remember the SIP has to run for long term for the power of compounding to truly kick in and make your savings work for you.
- The Chai Challenge: So what do you do with the remaining 80%? Invest in the Quantum Equity Fund Of Funds of course! This is a fund that invests in other handpicked diversified Equity funds of other fund houses. Just like a cup of tea, anyone can make tea but it takes right quantity of milk, water, sugar and tea to make that perfect cup of chai. Similarly Quantum, by doing thorough research across the funds in large cap, multi cap and mid cap funds available in industry, handpicks prudent equity funds out there for you to have a diversified equity portfolio. Trust us & try this brew SIP by SIP (and piping hot chai also, especially now during monsoons!!).
- Relax & Reap: As your equity investments are sorted with the above two steps! You can now relax and leave it to the expert Fund Managers to manage your complete equity mutual fund investments for you.
Remember the formula for your Equity Investment allocation - 20% in the Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund and the remaining 80% in the Quantum Equity Fund of Funds and you may not have to go elsewhere for any equity investments requirements.
To invest online in Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund & Quantum Equity Fund of Funds, click here
To know more about Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund, click here
To know more about Quantum Equity Fund of Funds, click here
|Name of the Scheme||This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*||Riskometer|
|Quantum Long Term Equity Value Fund|
(An Open Ended Equity Scheme following a Value Investment Strategy)
|• Long term capital appreciation |
• Invests primarily in equity and equity related securities of companies in S&P BSE 200 index
Investors understand that their principal will be at Moderately High Risk
|Quantum Equity Fund of Funds |
(An Open Ended Fund of Funds scheme Investing in Open Ended Diversified Equity Schemes of Mutual Funds)
|• Long term capital appreciation |
• Investments in portfolio of open-ended diversified equity schemes of mutual funds registered with SEBI whose underlying investments are in equity and equity related securities of diversified companies
Disclaimer, Statutory Details & Risk Factors:
The views expressed here in this article are for general information and reading purpose only and do not constitute any guidelines and recommendations on any course of action to be followed by the reader. The views are not meant to serve as a professional guide / investment advice / intended to be an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial product or instrument or mutual fund units for the reader. The article has been prepared on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources believed to be reliable. Whilst no action has been solicited based upon the information provided herein, due care has been taken to ensure that the facts are accurate and views given are fair and reasonable as on date. Readers of this article should rely on information/data arising out of their own investigations and advised to seek independent professional advice and arrive at an informed decision before making any investments.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks read all scheme related documents carefully.
Please visit – www.QuantumMF.com to read scheme specific risk factors. Investors in the Scheme(s) are not being offered a guaranteed or assured rate of return and there can be no assurance that the schemes objective will be achieved and the NAV of the scheme(s) may go up and down depending upon the factors and forces affecting securities market. Investment in mutual fund units involves investment risk such as trading volumes, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk including possible loss of capital. Past performance of the sponsor / AMC / Mutual Fund does not indicate the future performance of the Scheme(s). Statutory Details: Quantum Mutual Fund (the Fund) has been constituted as a Trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882. Sponsor: Quantum Advisors Private Limited. (liability of Sponsor limited to Rs. 1,00,000/-) Trustee: Quantum Trustee Company Private Limited. Investment Manager: Quantum Asset Management Company Private Limited. The Sponsor, Trustee and Investment Manager are incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.